Ways to exterminate fleas on dogs using flea medication
Has your dog been responsible for bringing fleas in to your house? Has the rest of your house including furniture, drapes and other areas exposed to flea infestation along with your pet? Desperatly looking for a way to overcome the same? Try using Frontline for dogs, the best flea medication for eradicating fleas not only from the pet but also the entire house.
Exterminating fleas can be quite a daunting task for any pet owner though different spray, powder, shampoo and other natural medicine are available for getting rid of fleas and ticks from pets. The expenses if calculated can add up to a lot.
Treating the pet alone will not be of much help. Evacuating the fleas from the furry friend’s surroundings is very important for preventing the pests from re-infesting. An effective flea medicine with the following pre requisites would prove to be the ideal flea medication which prevents even a single flea from surviving.
• Must contain the insecticide of Fipronil: This ingredient kills all stages of fleas’ right from adult fleas to eggs and larvae.
• Must contain Insect Growth Regulator of (S) Methoprene: This ingredient in the flea product prevents re infestation of fleas by klling them and thus halting their breeding process.
• Water resistant: For any flea medicine to be effective, it has to be water resistant .This is because most animals especially dogs love to waddle in water and hence unless water resistant, the effect of the medicine is likely to get dissolved.
• The most essential pre requisite for a good flea medicine is that it should start acting within moments of application and the effect of the medicine should last for nearly a month. This is because frequent application of flea medicine becomes difficult in pets as they do not cooperate.
• A single flea medicine available in different forms such as spray, tablet, powder and liquid for getting rid of fleas from pets and also its surroundings. This would prove to be the ideal one as it would also work out cost effective.
You may wonder if there is such a flea product meeting all the above mentioned specifications. Of course there is, Frontline for dogs is one such flea medication for dogs available in all forms of spray, powder, tablet and liquid.
A single application of this flea medicine is enough to last a month. For pet buffs looking for a cheaper version of this frontline product, Generic Frontline Plus is the answer as it has the same ingredients of Fipronil and Methorene of frontline but only manufactured without a patent , hence cheap. This flea medication contains both Fipronil and (S) Methoprene as its main ingredient. The spray of this flea medicine is helpful to get rid of fleas from the pet’s surrounding areas.
Nearly 80% of the fleas are eradicated within 24 hours of application and if this is not enough, being water resistant even if the fleas wander into water, the effect of this wonderful flea medicine does not get dissolved.
What more could you as a pet lover want for eradicating fleas from pets? Blindly log on to the site of genericfrontlineplus and do online shopping of flea medicine for your pooch friend, you can even save money on bulk purchase and free shipping. Happy shopping.