Problem of fleas
Do you have a dog that is suffering from flea infections? The sooner you prevent your furry friend against these pesky creatures, the better it is for both you and your lovely friend. Fleas are known as potential disease bringers. Hence hygiene is of prime importance to keep dog’s flea free.
These days’ dogs are considered more as a family member. Owning dogs is not always an easy job. Puppies and dogs are easily susceptible to fleas. Ridding your dear dog from fleas is often a challenging task for pet owners. But you no longer need to worry as there are several natural flea control for dogs available these days to prevent the same.
Keep your dogs’ flea free with natural flea remedies
Following are some of the most effective flea control for dogs. These include:
• Salt and Borax: post vacuuming; sprinkle a combination of table salt and borax in equal quantities on the carpet. This combination helps in dehydrating fleas as well as helps in preventing their eggs from hatching. Re-vacuum the area after few hours. Always make it a point to discard the vacuum bag afterwards.
• Garlic: add a few garlic cloves in your dog’s diet daily. This herb has proven
• beneficial in repelling adult fleas as well as preventing them from re-infestations.
• Bathe: this is one of the most important flea remedies for dogs. Always bathe your dear friend with a mixture of water and dish soap. Allow the soap for penetrating the dog’s coat for a minimum of 15 minutes, then carefully rinse for removing all traces of the soapy solution. This will enable in killing all fleas from the dog’s fur.
• Diatomaceous earth: sprinkle your yard with diatomaceous earth. It helps in killing the adult fleas by poking through their hard exoskeleton and thereby preventing the repetition of the life cycle. This is an effective flea control for dogs.
Ward off fleas from your dog’s fur with these natural remedies and give them a new lease of life.